The EU’s new and stricter Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the previous Swedish Personal Data Act (PuL). The purpose of the regulation is to create uniform data protection rules within the EU, which will make it easier for companies to operate in the Union’s internal market. It places higher demands on us as traders where our responsibilities and obligations are clarified and expanded and rights for the individual are strengthened when it comes to personal integrity.
Rolfskärr Stugby works, among other things, with telephone booking and online booking where we ask for certain personal information such as name, address, telephone and email address. We put them in our booking system to be able to make your booking, give you good service, information and offers.
Why do we collect your personal information?
The collection of personal data takes place first and foremost so that we can carry out a booking of your stay in the form of cottage accommodation. The information we provide helps us to deliver the best of service from first booking to arrival and then departure. We also use the information for, among other things:
- Communication and customer service in the form of newsletters with information about offers.
- Targeted marketing through social media such as Facebook and Instagram as well as email and phone calls. You always have the opportunity as a registrant to opt out of the above communication and marketing by clicking on the link in the email, unsubscribe or stop following us.
How do we take care of your information?
Your information is stored in our booking system and is available to our employees. The receptionists and our bookers use them to be able to contact you before arrival, to assist with help and to be able to answer questions. The information makes it easier at the next booking opportunity as we can produce the layout and pricing of the previous stay.
We will save your information as long as you are okay with it and want us to provide it. We update our records so that any older, inactive and previously desired deleted information is no longer included.
How do we meet your rights?
You can at any time:
- access to your personal data.
- incorrect personal data corrected
- get personal data deleted
- object to the use of personal data for direct or targeted marketing
- object to the use of personal data in automated profiling and / or decision-making
For questions or requests, please contact us on telephone +46532-21055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we do not hear from you, we interpret your silence as an acceptance of our terms.