To make your stay with us as safe as possible, we have taken the following measures:
- We follow the public health authority’s recommendations and stay up to date on any new guidelines.
- We clean the common areas more often and disinfect all contact surfaces. We also disinfect all contact areas in the cabins after check-out.
- We have hand sanitizer available in all shared toilets, showers and meeting rooms.
- We have set up notices to keep distance and a limited number of people who can stay at the same time in the shower, sauna and reception room.
- If you feel sick before your stay, please rebook your stay to another date free of charge or cancel.
- If you become ill during your stay, we ask you to isolate yourself in your cottage and cancel the rest of your stay. You must not use common areas if you show symptoms of illness.
- All cottages are located individually so it is easy to keep your distance.
- Showers and saunas can be booked at certain times for those who are at risk, if you want to shower yourself or if you want to shower / sauna together as a family.